Consolidate & outsource maintenance of your IT infrastructure for a low-cost regular fee
- Our Managed Services are designed for local and multi-national companies. Our engineers in Kuwait, UAE, Oman, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain are available 24×7. Each service we provide is backed by an SLA which is monitored carefully.
- Our service is designed to ensure the client’s network, servers & desktops are always operational. We do this through a series of Pre-emptive Maintenance visits.
Ticket Logging Overview
- If an issue arises, we classify the issue and raise a ticket. Once a ticket is raised, our team of engineers attempt to fix the issue remotely, or visit the site if the issue can not be resolved remotely.
- The Client will be able to get regular updates as the work proceeds. Once the issue is resolved , the client is updated and the ticket is closed.
- Client does not pay on an hourly basis – but on an agreed fee for a working system.
- On-Premise Resident Engineer Outsourcing with backfill
- We provide L1, L2 & L3 engineers on-client premises.
- Weekly / Monthly / Annual Contracts
- All legalization procedures such as work permits & work authorizations performed by our team
- Resident Engineers will work according to Client’s business days & times.
- We execute daily, weekly, monthly or annual technical support services for labor or parts & labor for all types of SLA.
- We have stores in each GCC Country where we stock spares.
- All SLA-based contracts are monitored, and once call is logged, our Support Engineer will solve the issue remotely
- All tickets will be shared with customer until resolution.
- We provide monthly and annual Maintenance Contracts for typical hardware, software and network equipment.
- We provide Monthly Preventative Maintenance Services along with a host of value added services.
Control IT Costs
Outsourcing converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows you budget effectively. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.
Reduce Labor Costs
Hiring and training an IT staff can be very expensive, and temporary employees don’t always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
Trained, Experienced, Qualified & Certified
If you’re not IT trained, how do you assure an employee is qualified? Certifications like Microsoft Certified Systems Enginner (MCSE) are important, but so is experience.
Qualified doesn’t Equal Experienced
Few problems are new for leading IT service companies, which see related problems multiple times. An in-house IT employee leads an isolated existence no matter how much they train. We’d all rather an experienced doctor; the same is true for IT.
Stay Focused on Your Core Business
Businesses have limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by complex IT decisions.
Quickly Implement New Technology
NteK has the resources to start new projects right away. Handling the same project in-house might involve weeks or months to hire the right people, train them, and provide the support they need.
Markets, competition, government regulations, financial conditions, and technologies all change very quickly. Nteks assumes and manages much of this risk for you, with specific industry knowledge, especially security and compliance issues.
Compliance and Security
Is your firewall up to date? Do you have a DMZ installed?
Do you audit your Workstations and Servers?
Has your company implemented PCI security standards and work to maintain those standards?
For example, Businesses have more ways than ever to prosper by taking many forms of payments such as Credit and Debit Cards, Gift Certificates, E-Checks, Wire Transfers to name a few, but with these forms of transacting also comes the need for due diligence. By outsourcing , you can rest assured that your company is minimizing the risks associated with maintaining client data, credit card numbers, sensitive competitive information and more..